Kirloskar Brothers Limited (KBL) is a world class pump manufacturing company with expertise in engineering and manufacture of systems for fluid management. Established in 1888 and incorporated in 1920, KBL is the flagship company of the $ 2.1 billion Kirloskar Group. KBL, a market leader, provides complete fluid management solutions for large infrastructure projects in the areas of water supply, power plants, irrigation, oil & gas and marine & defence. KBL engineers and manufactures industrial, agriculture and domestic pumps, valves and hydro turbines.
- MOC- CI Impeller, Gland Packing, C-40 Shaft, TEFC Motor B- class insulation IP-44
- Suction lift up to 7.5 metres, Designed to prevent overloading and motor burning, Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibrations, Replaceable wearing parts and hence longer life. Wide Voltage Design. The motor is designed to withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 300 to 440volts and reduces motor burning in low voltage.
- Eliminating the necessity of operating air release cock and ensures swifter and smoother operations. High Efficiency And Energy Saving Design Innovative design manufactured at state of art plant, delivers optimum efficiency at lower energy consumption resulting in significant cost savings.
- CED Ð Cathodic Electro Deposition, CED is the latest coating technology for corrosion resistance with uniform coating, provides 5 times more protection over conventional painting, resulting in longer life. All major CI parts of Kirloskar pumps coming in contact with the water are CED coated.
- Irrigation, Industries for clear water handling, Water supply for domestic use in Apartments, Buildings and Hotels. Air conditioning and refrigeration system. Cooling Towers. Clear water handling at high pressure in Industries. Irrigation in horticulture & agriculture. Firefighting system, Industrial pressure boosting, Washing and cleaning system