- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- No power Loss: full battery power from the first to the Last screw
- Minimal self-discharge: a fully charged battery is fully ready for use, even if it has Not been used for months
- 10mm auto-lock keyless chuck with high clamping force for screwdriver bits and drill bits
- 25+1 torque setting ring: progressively increasing torque enables fine adjustment to any size of screw
Combining power, lightness and reliability, the ergonomic GSR 1440-LI professional drill driver from Bosch can be depended upon to carry on working in a range of important daily tasks. It features a two-speed planetary gearbox which optimally matches torque and speed to each different screwdriving and drilling job. Using its 25+1 torque setting ring, fine adjustments can be made according to screw size. With cordless freedom, a weight of just 1.3 kg and a length of just 204 mm, it can be operated all day with little user fatigue. It can also be handled easily in confined areas and overhead work. With Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP), batteries are safeguarded against overload, overheating and deep discharge. The latest Bosch Li-ion technology also means: Charge can be topped up at any time without damaging cells; full battery power is available throughout each job and stored batteries suffer no significant self-discharge. The tool’s 10 mm auto-lock keyless chuck provides fast changing and strong attachment of drill and screwdriver bits.
1 x Bosch GSR 1440-LI 14.4v Cordless Drill Driver 2 x 1.5ah Li-ion